Texton offers a focused, quality portfolio, with a variety of tenant activities spread across a number of sectors. By GLA 61.9% of tenants are national or listed/large entities, whilst 12.9% are government tenanted. Furthermore the portfolio consists of 15.5% retail, 31.8% industrial, 52.7% office by GLA, and is spread across South Africa's major metros and in select prime nodes in the United Kingdom.
- The property portfolio is now made up of 46 properties with a total GLA of 385 042 m², valued at circa R5.403 billion
- Vacancies are currently at 7.9%.
- 40.7% of the portfolio by value is derived in the United Kingdom.
- Government exposure (by revenue) is at 18.5%.
- The majority of tenants across the combined portfolio fall into category A and B grade tenants. These include government, large nationals, listed tenants and major franchises, and medium to large professional firms.
- Property management / rent collection and associated administration are performed by external property managers Kuper Legh Property Management www.kuperlegh.co.za.